Take part in our 'Pic my Party' monthly competition, running on our Facebook and Instagram channels for the chance to win £50 to spend on our website!
Simply share your party pictures with us, featuring your Party Packs products, by tagging @partypacks.co.uk on Facebook or @partypacks on Instagram.
Full Terms and Conditions are listed below. This competition commences Saturday 1st February 2020.
1. This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged over 18, excluding employees of Party Packs Ltd, their families and all those professionally associated with this competition.
2. No purchase necessary, however, internet access and a valid Facebook or Instagram account is required to enter.
3. This competition runs within each calendar month, inclusive of the first and last day.
4.To Enter: Share pictures of your ‘Party Packs’ party with us by either:
- Logging on to your Instagram account (or create one for free), then upload your picture and include the tag @Partypacks OR
- Logging on to your Facebook account (or create one for free), then share your picture and include the tag @partypacks.co.uk
5. Maximum one entry per person, per social media channel, throughout each competition period.
6. The Prize: 1 winner will receive a one-time-use code to enter upon checkout, to the value of £50, at www.partypacks.co.uk. The code can only be used once and any unused credit cannot be saved or transferred.
7. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
8. Delivery charges, even if the ‘free delivery’ threshold is reached, and any other applicable charges still apply.
9. The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the competition period within 10 working days of the close of the competition period.
10. Notification of the prize will be sent to the winners via the channel they entered.
11. Party Packs reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
12. Moderation: entries will be rejected if in our opinion they contain:
- contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery;
- include the names, likenesses, photographs or similar of any individual without their express permission;
- contain immoral or obscene behaviour;
- condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour;
- cause offence on the ground of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age;
- refer to any brand other than the Promoter; or
- represent a danger, health and safety fear or distress